JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH
Topic: Fossils and the Earth’s core
All about fossils, earthquakes, volcanoes and more!
- DIY Fossil
- Make your own dinosaur fossil with some modelling clay and Plaster of Paris.
- Find out how many layers make up the Earth’s core while testing your aim with a DIY dart board.
- Mount Eruptus
- Make your own erupting volcano with some vinegar and baking soda.
MR LAZY NEEDS A NUDGE
Topic: An introduction to inertia and friction
Have you ever wondered why your things don’t start moving around by themselves? They’re just a little lazy sometimes, so you need to give them a nudge.
- The Flying Fox
- Have you seen the awesome Rube Goldberg machines that use chain reactions to get things done? We’re not making coffee or letting balloons go this time. We’re making our own Flying Fox!
- Rocking Crab
- Give your crab a push to see inertia at work. All you need is a plate, some eyes and a snazzy smile.
- Ice Hockey
- It’s time to put your game face on. We’re heading to the rink for a little competition. Skate across your frictionless DIY ice hockey rink and see who gets the most points!
- Climbing Up The Wall
- Try getting Mr. Spidey and Mr Hulk climb up a twine using friction. You can even have a little race to see who can climb up the fastest.
THE BRIGHT LITTLE TRICKSTER
Topic: On the reflection and refraction of light
Has anyone ever told you that “your eyes are playing tricks on you”? We’re going to find out all about that and more! It’s time to get to know light – the little trickster.
- Mighty Illusions
- Can you make the bunny pop out of the hat? Just add water! This simple activity comes with fun Illusion Cards for a few simple optical illusions created with the refraction of water.
- DIY Spycam
- See without being seen with a DIY periscope! You’ll receive laser cut cardboard parts and acrylic mirrors for an easy to assemble periscope.
- That’s My Bone
- Have you heard the classic story about the dog with a bone? Use the reflection technique to create a reflection art piece based on the story.
- Magic Marbles
- A simple little magic trick where kids add water to water beads to make the marbles disappear.
ACTIVITY AND COLOURING BOOK
16 pages of fun-filled colouring activities.
Estimated Delivery Dates
You’ll receive your Atom & the Dot box in in 3-5 working days.
Delivery is free in Peninsular Malaysia for purchases above RM100.
For deliveries to Sabah and Sarawak, there’ll be a RM30 fee.
Need more info on shipping and delivery? Check out our FAQ.