We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
This Atom and the Dot website (“Website”) is fully owned and operated by Makers Inq Sdn Bhd, 1216637-T (“We”).
You can visit our Website and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our Website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would We be able to identify you unless you provide us information by filling out forms on the Website, correspond to us by email, phone or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register an account (“Atom and the Dot account”) with us, place an order on our Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Website.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our Website.
The personal information we collect may include your:
Child’s Date of Birth
Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The personal information We collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for;
- To adhere to internal and regulatory guidelines for record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To conduct competitions and promotions;
- To carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which We think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us this personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above
We may also use data held about you for another purpose, but only where such purpose is communicated to you at the point of data collection.
In exceptional circumstances, We may also be required to disclose personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You have the right, at any time, to know whether personal data has been stored as well as the content and origin of the data to verify its accuracy. You also have the right to ask that your data be supplemented, blocked, erased, updated or corrected. Requests should be sent to us at email@example.com. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the data we hold about you.
In particular, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Your Personal Information
Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. The Website is encrypted and the payment gateway engaged to process payments on our behalf complies with Malaysia’s Financial Services Act 2013 and is fully PCI Level 1 compliant.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted via the internet. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit our Website, We will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
Your computer’s IP address
Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
The pages within our Website that you visit
The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies)
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Complaints about breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.